The Sea buckthorn contains more than 190 phytonutrients, namely, substances that reduce the risk of heart diseases, diabetes and some cancers.
The Sea buckthorn contains vitamin C more from strawberry, Kiwi, Orange, tomato, carrot and Hawthorn, vitamin A, E, D , K, B vitamins, b-sitosterol, flavonoids, carotenoids as
A-carotene, B-carotene, lycopene, zeaxanthin and lutein.
Metals and trace minerals such as magnesium, iron, phosphorus, copper, potassium, sodium, selenium and zinc.
Fatty Acids like Omega-3, Omega-6, Omega-9 and the rare Ω-7.
Amino acids . Sea buckthorn contains 18 different amino acids, 8 of which are necessary for the human organism (threonine, valine, methionine, Leucine, lysine, tryptophan, valine, and phenylalanine). what is found in greater concentration is aspartic acid.
1. Strengthens our immune while protects us from cancer with oversupply of antioxidants.
2. Protects our nervous system and helps to reduce stress.
3. Regulates our metabolism.
4. Contributes to the treatment of hyperplasia of prostate, diseases of the liver and the gastrointestinal problems, such as ulcerative colitis, esophagitis, Crohn's disease.
5. Provides protection from cardiovascular problems.
6. Lowers bad cholesterol (LDL) and blood glucose.
7. Protects the blood vessels while enhances blood circulation.
8. Relieves from menopause symptoms, and from the pains of the period.
9. Protects the reproductive system in both men and women.
10. Repairs the tissues and cells after long exposure to radiation.
11. Carries out preventive action against eye diseases such as cataracts and macular degeneration.
12. Detoxifies our body.
13. Oxygenates and renews the cells.
14. Helps eliminate the signs of premature aging.
15. Contributes to the improvement of skin disorders such as acne, blemishes, eczema, Burns, psoriasis.
16. Offers a general wellness and energy in the human body.
17. Finally, provides fast recovery and healing of wounds.